Cheap car hire in Dhaka | Available car rental company hear

If you are interested to cheap car hire in Dhaka, you must contact cheap car rental company in Dhaka. Available cheap car rental company is available in Dhaka.

Most of them are contract in km base, and some are time base. last Friday i came to Dhaka, and hire a car to go my house in west dhanmondi from technical mor. A lot of dryver call me to rent his car in very cheap rate. In AC car, they cost me 45tk for 1st 3 km and 15 tk for next every km.


This rate is to low price to me, because he helps me to reach my house within very short time. Time is to much valuable to me, thats why cost price of car hire in Dhaka is cheap to me.


If you are get this kind of facilities you may contact car rental company in Dhaka to get better service. Some car rental company provide home service such as if you call to them a car is available within 30 min.


My opinion: You must get better service because car rental company of Dhaka is very friendly. so may hire cheap car from car rental company.



You may like also:

2 comments:

  1. You can rent carnival rides at a very affordable price. Prices and rides vary from one company to another,which is why it is best to compare your various options when planning your event.Five Star Car Rentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really best information aboutcheap car hire in Dhaka city bangladesh. Thanks for share with us.

    ReplyDelete